- Eat 17 to take over closed Whitstable store
- Iconic steam train to stop in Canterbury so people can travel in style to Whitstable Oyster Festival
- Whitstable Biennale 2016 Kent’s festival of art has grown up, but it hasn’t lost its spark
- Whitstable Biennale Review – An arts festival investigating ‘The Faraway Nearby’ through new commissions
- Whitstable Biennale: experimental, unusual, sincere
Thanks very much, our weekend at Bexley Cottage was great… It’s a lovely house. We may well be in touch about staying in the same house again next year sometime, maybe even for longer.
Just to say how much we all enjoyed our recent stay at Beach 221. We will definitely be booking with you again.
We had a wonderful stay at Waves. The house is just lovely, comfortable, tasteful and in a perfect location
We had a lovely time at No67 and will have to book another break soon.
We did enjoy our stay thank you, The property was in a lovely location and enjoys spectacular views.
We had a lovely time at The Mooring Post.
We have had an excellent week at The Beach House Whitstable – the location is fantastic. We were not expecting a westerly view with amazing sunsets to watch! A lovely place to be in with small children – I hope we will return another year.
We certainly got great weather at Shanty a couple of weeks back. It’s a lovely house. Many thanks and look forward to our next booking with you in a few weeks time.
We had a lovely time at Crab Cottage thanks.
Many thanks again for having made our summer holidays at Hope Cottage a real delight!!