- Eat 17 to take over closed Whitstable store
- Iconic steam train to stop in Canterbury so people can travel in style to Whitstable Oyster Festival
- Whitstable Biennale 2016 Kent’s festival of art has grown up, but it hasn’t lost its spark
- Whitstable Biennale Review – An arts festival investigating ‘The Faraway Nearby’ through new commissions
- Whitstable Biennale: experimental, unusual, sincere
Just wanted to say I had a lovely time over the weekend at The Ventings, thank you very much – and you can be sure I’ll be back. We love it there
We had a lovely time at No67 and will have to book another break soon.
We have had a lovely weekend in Sea View House.
We stayed in Sea Holly Cottage this Easter weekend. We had a lovely time there and the cottage was great.
Thank you so much, you totally rock. Thanks for all your help with the house and our stay you’ve been really helpful.
We have had an excellent week at The Beach House Whitstable – the location is fantastic. We were not expecting a westerly view with amazing sunsets to watch! A lovely place to be in with small children – I hope we will return another year.
We had a lovely time at Waves, thanks for recommending.
My family and I stayed at Oysterman Cottage last summer, we had a great time.
Thanks for another lovely stay over new year, this time at the Mooring Post!
Waves was lovely.