- The Inaugural Whitstable Food Festival
- Eat 17 to take over closed Whitstable store
- Iconic steam train to stop in Canterbury so people can travel in style to Whitstable Oyster Festival
- Whitstable Biennale 2016 Kent’s festival of art has grown up, but it hasn’t lost its spark
- Whitstable Biennale Review – An arts festival investigating ‘The Faraway Nearby’ through new commissions
We certainly got great weather at Shanty a couple of weeks back. It’s a lovely house. Many thanks and look forward to our next booking with you in a few weeks time.
We had a lovely time at No67 and will have to book another break soon.
Just wanted to say I had a lovely time over the weekend at The Ventings, thank you very much – and you can be sure I’ll be back. We love it there
Our stay in Whitstable at Crab Cottage was lovely.
Just to say how much we all enjoyed our recent stay at Beach 221. We will definitely be booking with you again.
Many thanks again for having made our summer holidays at Hope Cottage a real delight!!
We had a wonderful stay at Waves. The house is just lovely, comfortable, tasteful and in a perfect location
We had a great time staying at the Roost, so thanks very much for sorting everything out.
A big thank you – we had a fantastic time last weekend. Oysterman Cottage was lovely and was perfect for our stay – even the weather wasn’t too bad and we got on the beach a few times and even in the sea! Very much hope to come back next year!
I wanted to email you and let you know we had a great stay in Sea View house. A lovely house! We were very lucky with the weather too so all 3 of our children took full advantage of the quick hop to the beach.