- The Inaugural Whitstable Food Festival
- Eat 17 to take over closed Whitstable store
- Iconic steam train to stop in Canterbury so people can travel in style to Whitstable Oyster Festival
- Whitstable Biennale 2016 Kent’s festival of art has grown up, but it hasn’t lost its spark
- Whitstable Biennale Review – An arts festival investigating ‘The Faraway Nearby’ through new commissions
We loved Whitstable & Shanty so there is a good chance we will return sometime soon!
We had a lovely time in whitstable over Easter weekend. The Roost was lovely – beautiful decor.
We had a lovely time at No67 and will have to book another break soon.
Thanks so much. We had a lovely stay at Hope Cottage, it’s a gorgeous place.
Many thanks for our stay at Hope Cottage. I have bought some lovely things from your wife’s shop (Taking the Plunge) — I know it well.
Thanks for another lovely stay over new year, this time at the Mooring Post!
We stayed in one of your lovely cottages (Shanty) and would like to visit again.
We have just returned from a great few days at Pirates Cottage. The local economy certainly had a boost with the amount of meals out we had with friends. I have to give a special mention to the Duke of Cumberland tapas night on Saturday night and the Pearsons restaurant. And what a great addition The Black Dog is to the town – lovely.
We had a wonderful stay at The Mooring Post. I will definitely be recommending this cottage to others
It really was a wonderful stay and Bexley Cottage was lovely. It was actually my 30th birthday and I couldn’t have hoped for a better setting.